SSW-40 Barcode Wand Scanner (replaces the WA6100 and HBCS-A300)
This rugged yet lightweight stainless steel wand with strain relief is ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications. Its advanced design enables it to read even poorly-printed or low-quality barcodes quickly and accurately. The SSW-40 consumes less power and is suitable for use with all ComputerWise ethernet, TNET, and portable data terminals. Designed primarily for general-purpose applications such as inventory tracking or portable data collection, the SSW-40 offers solid barcode scanning performance at an entry-level price.
- Rugged Metal Housing, lightweight and easy to use.
- Extremely low power consumption.
- Replaceable tip, easy to maintain.
- Visible red (660mm) LED light source, infrared LED can be optional.
- PEN module with light source can be upon OEM request.
- Y-Connection mini-decoder for keyboard, or RS-232 interfaces.
- Extremely powerful reading performance, 4 mil (0.1 mm) max. at PCS = 0.9 resolution.