SSW-40 Barcode Wand Scanner (replaces the WA6100 and HBCS-A300)
- Datasheet (46k/pdf)
This rugged yet lightweight stainless steel wand with strain relief is ideal for heavy-duty industrial applications. Its advanced design enables it to read even poorly-printed or low-quality barcodes quickly and accurately. The SSW-40 consumes less power and is suitable for use with all ComputerWise ethernet, TNET, and portable data terminals. Designed primarily for general-purpose applications such as inventory tracking or portable data collection, the SSW-40 offers solid barcode scanning performance at an entry-level price.
- Rugged Metal Housing, lightweight and easy to use.
- Extremely low power consumption.
- Replaceable tip, easy to maintain.
- Visible red (660mm) LED light source, infrared LED can be optional.
- PEN module with light source can be upon OEM request.
- Y-Connection mini-decoder for keyboard, or RS-232 interfaces.
- Extremely powerful reading performance, 4 mil (0.1 mm) max. at PCS = 0.9 resolution.
- Keyboard Wedge or RS-232
- Reading Start Method
Without trigger switch
- Barcode Signal
TTL Compatible; Polarity:
Black bar = high
White space = low
- Rise time 10 to 90%
4us ( R=1 K )
- Fall time 90 to 10%
1us ( R=1 K )
- Weight 60g (cable not included)
- Cable Coiled Cable
- Case Material Stainless Steel for Pen Body
- Electrical Input Voltage: +5VDC (+/-10%)
- Current Consumption: 4mA (PEN-40P)
- Optical Light Source: 660nm visible red LED (940nm infrared LED optional)
- Scan Rate: 5 to 200cm/sec
- Print Contrast: 50% minimum
- Read Angle: 0 to 45 degrees
- Resolution: 5mil
- Environmental Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 Celsius
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Auto-Discriminates bar codes: Code 39 (Standard & Full ASCII), CODABAR / NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 128, Code 93, Code 11, MSI-PLESSEY, ISBN, EAN / JAN / UPC, etc.